25 August 2016

MY Etsy ONLINE STORE: TheArtOfCreativityCo

I'm so excited to share that my

 Etsy Online Store : TheArtOfCreativityCo

is now OPEN


You can visit TheArtOfCreativityCo here, and purchase beautiful unique handcrafted cards and tags for any occasion, as well as posters and mixed media for the home, office or school.  New products will be continuously added, so don't forget to check back for more goodies



https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheArtOfCreativityCo?ref=pr_shop_more
TheArtOfCreativityCo Online Store is Now Open

As an Opening Special, I would like to offer you a 10% discount on the purchase of TheArtOfCreativityCo items.  Use PROMOBG916 upon checkout to avail of this offer.

Can't find that perfect gift, I've got that covered too. Gift certificates/coupons are available to download.  Send me your friend's name, email address and a short message and I will email the gift certificate/coupon to your friend.


The Art of Creativity Studio
The Art of Creativity Studio Gift Certificates


I look forward to you stopping by and shopping at my Etsy Online Shop:TheArtOfCreativityCo.
Your reviews would be greatly appreciated on my Facebook Page or on My Etsy Online Store.

No comments: