Does the colour wheel
have you stumped?
- Primary colours, which cannot be made from mixing other colours,
- or Secondary colours made by mixing two primary colours,
- or Tertiary colours made by mixing one primary colour with an adjacent secondary colour,
- or Triad colours made by colours equally spaced from each other on the colour wheel,
- or Tetrad colours made using a combination of four colours which are 2 sets of complements,
- and then there are tints, tones and shades to choose from...
Naturally, as I am a little obsessed by colour palettes, you can find additional colour palettes, which I love, on my Pinterest