27 April 2016

SPECIAL DAY CARD



BEST WISHES ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY

Hi there my fellow card-makers. I thought that today I would share with you how I made this Special Day Card




TECHNIQUE AND CRAFT MATERIALS REQUIRED


  1. Cut a rectangle 15 x 30cm piece of coloured card stock with a craft knife or a pair of scissors 
  2. Fold the rectangle in half to create a square card
  3. Print off any free printables  (just remember that the free printables are for personal use only unless otherwise stated by the creator)
  4. Cut a patterned paper 15 x15cm for the inside and adhere with double sided tape on the top only
  5. Layer the following on the outside: 
  6. Use a complimentary patterned paper for the strip down the side 4x15cm adhere with double sided tape
  7. Cut a border  12 x 12cm using card stock and round the edges with a scissors or corner punch
  8. Cut a square 10 x 10cm using a matching colour paper to the inside paper
  9. Cut out a tag to correspond to your theme and thread a piece of twine or ribbon through it
  10. Attach a label with your sentiment onto a piece of matching patterned paper and use a foam dot for a 3D effect
  11. I added a cocktail umbrella to add a bit of flair
For further Cardspiration check-out my Card Pinterest Board or my Card Projects on my Blog.