15 December 2014

WHAT IS A SILHOUETTE CAMEO?

What is a Silhouette Cameo? It is a life changing craft device that gives you the opportunity to create all those amazing crafts that you wished you were able to do.

For instance, I liked this card design for my sister's birthday card and I was able to create it with the help of my Silhouette Cameo. I scanned the image onto my computer and took a screen shot of the image. Dragged that screen shot into the Silhouette Cameo's programme and then was able to ungroup the image to colour in the different cupcakes in the colours I liked, which I then sent to the printer to print.  After which, I placed the paper onto the sticky mat and sent it to the Silhouette Cameo to cut for me. No more sitting for hours cutting with a craft knife hoping that I don't cut the design buy accident and have to start over!  I was then able to assemble the card hand-made by me and created especially for My Sister.

This is just one of the amazing features on this machine. One is also able to cut stencils, create beautiful vinyl projects, 3D papercrafts just became a whole lot easier, from cutting paper to foam, magnets to card stock, your imagination is your door to a new world of endless possibilities.







No comments: